Saturday 6 June 2009

Plastic is fantastic!

My Holga.. it almost sounds like my Russian friend, but is my plastic camera. Not just an ordinary plastic camera.. this camera fights with digital pixels and images shared on small screens on cameras or phones.

I used a fujifilm 400 asa and I made a thrown paper frame to paste it in the camera before I put my film in. It gave a nice border. I looked forward to see the developed pictures.. but when I saw them I realized: Sarah never forget to check if the Bulb setting is switched off!!!!

Oooo we love analog, the real trial and error photography!



No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...