Monday 7 June 2010

Film photography

Even my grandfather says yes for polaroid!

This picture is taken with my Yashica and I used the Fujifilm Neopan 1600 film (developed on 1600). Polaroid, Yashica even my point-and-shoot camera Holga.. I just love using film!

On this website I found 5 reasons to love film photography. The truth and nothing but the truth:

  1. no chimping (CHecking IMage Preview)
  2. frame limit: think out of the digital mentality
  3. random elements: light leaks & vignetting,.. it gives that special touch on your photos
  4. true black and white: shooting real bw is thinking bw
  5. the romantic factor: who doesn't love the dreamy look of film

Dare to be analogue in this digital world!

No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...