Wednesday 18 August 2010

Festivalitis: Lokerse Feesten

It may seem a shame not to take my Nikon or Yashica to a festival to capture those amazing moments, but losing the camera or having it stolen would be even worse.  Two weeks ago I decided to take a disposable cam with me to the Lokerse Feesten (in Lokeren, of course...)


Line-up?  Yes yes, M.I.A. and her lil' pupil Rye Rye were on the program.  Rye Rye, 19 years old 'shaked it to the ground' in only 45 minutes! 

In between the performances of the two Bollywood chicks, it was time to calm down with Moon Safari guys of Air. After Kelly watched the stars, it was time for M.I.A. to pump up the party vibes.  Although a bad sound system on stage and the bad reviews in the newspapers the day after I really enjoyed the show of this Tamil tiger lady!

No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...