Saturday 9 October 2010

Fashion week: Carrément

Fashion week... Milan, Paris, London, New York... and even in Gent!!
 We don't have the big shows and afterparties with famous designers..but we have a boutique at the Brabantdam called Carrément. They are having their own fashion week and  models, even the famous Veronique De Kock, showed the latest collection of Dolce & Gabbana, Atos Lombardini, Frida shoes and many more.  



 Ooo I fell in love.. I saw the most beautifull pumps ever.. I would say priceless, but uhm pricey is a better word.  The blue Dolce & Gabbana 's probably cost more than 300 €...  but.. if 30 friends of mine each pay 10 €, I wouldn't mind to pay the rest!  Anyway it's almost my birthday..  

4 comments:

Ellie said...

2 maanden is 'almost' bij u dus? :D

[Je m'appelle Sarah] said...

't is maar om op tijd voorbereid te zijn hé;) maar eerst Ellie-feest natuurlijk!

Thomas said...

I <3 ur blog ;-) BTW, nice meeting u yesterday!

[Je m'appelle Sarah] said...

thx Thomas en ook voor de inspiratie gisteren;)

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...