Monday 1 November 2010

Marilyn Monroe: Fragments

Style icon Marilyn Monroe was rarely seen as a writer. Fragments of her personal diary, notes and letters has been collected and published in a volume called Fragments. This book which probably is steeped in melancholy is a must have.  A perfect birthday gift, my dear friends.. wink wink.


I'm really looking forward to read through her personal notes and poems so I will have another look on this icon than the famous figure on the silver screen.

During the 'Laura' shoot in September I tried to make some shots with the movie star grade. This is what my Yashica made of it:

No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...