Monday 24 September 2012

My coffee tastes like autumn

Macchiato, chocolate pie and more coffee.  Well hello autumn!  Perfect time to check out some hot spots in Ghent!

* Ycono: 

A cosy breakfast - lunch - coffee place in the beautiful  premise in the 'uhm' red light district.  Besides the food and drinks you can also buy some design objects and furniture. 






Brabantdam 100
9000 Gent

* Clouds in my coffee:

In the Dampoort area, between all the pita places you can find a new breakfast- lunch - coffee bar.  The owners are the same owners of I/OBJECT, an online concept store offering nice design and interior objects.   The interior of clouds in my coffee is obviously stunning.  



www.facebook.com/cloudsinmycoffee9000

Dendermondsesteenweg 104
9000 Gent

No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...