Tuesday 17 November 2009

View master

I love every way of shopping.. the most secure one is photo-shopping. Still busy with those fashion shots of last Saturday. I'm haunted by those damn shadows.. I maybe liked the shoot itself, but the more I look to the result the more I realise how much not done those shadows are... Ooo I need to find someone to show me how a studio works.. Anyhow.. this is apicture I like. Remember the view master... I've got one and I pushed it in Jolien's hands while she was posing.




1 comment:

miebee said...

Nice !!! .. even with the shadows .. and oh .. I like your viewmaster too ;)

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...