Tuesday 5 January 2010

l'homme et la neige

Holga has been very productive lately. I asked Pieter to pose for Holga for 12 shots as soon as it snowed.. I think the clouds wanted to see Holga as it has been snowing frequently already! I bought a Kodak 120 b/w film 400 ASA and made the 12 shots. A preview of two shots of the unpredictable Holga:


I actually wanted more grain in the pictures.. maybe I'll try it out with my Yashica (as I can't change any setting on Holga) and an Ilford 35 mm b/w film 3200 asa ( a push film) Who was experiences with that.. some advice please!!

2 comments:

Bert said...

Lang leve de digitale wereld!

In de nieuwe Lightroom 3.0 (nu gratis te gebruiken tot 1 mei 2010) kan je grain toevoegen aan je beelden.

Groetjes,
Bert (aka bvp)

[Je m'appelle Sarah] said...

Hi Bert, dank je voor de tip, maar ik ga toch voor de authentieke korrel op foto door het gebruik van film.

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...