Saturday 23 January 2010

Tropical feeling in cold Bruges

Yesterday evening after dinner I walked in the city where my cousin lives. Bruges.. been to school here, but I seem to have forgotten what a cosy restaurants and bars the city has. Somewhere in the narrow streets we entered a really nice cocktail bar : Favela.


I liked the way they organized the interior. This place, inspired by South American culture has a relaxing atmosphere. The South American attitude was no coincidence as the owners went several times to Brazil.

picture from http://www.cityzine.be

After studying the menu of cocktails I ordered an ordinary Piña Colada. What did I say.. ordinary? Nothing ordinary about this cocktail, it was one of the best Piña Colada's I ever had!!

I you are in Bruges and it's raining and you wanna have some tropical feeling, or it's sunny so you desperately need a cocktail.. go to Favela!!

Hoogste van Brugge 1
8000 Brugge

Favela is on facebook: become fan

No comments:

The Day I Fell in Love With Morocco (part 2)

In the first part of our trip we explored the North and the Rif Mountains. In Part two we took a step back in time in the cultural, inte...